All aspects of Dai Missions Ministries are overseen by the Dai Council, our ministry’s equivalent of a board of twelve directors (sometimes referred to as the “Board of Elders” in Dai Missions parlance). Each member oversees a different aspect of Dai Missions Ministries’ day-to-day operations and long-term goals.
Terms of office last an entire Gregorian year (January to December).
For the 2020 fiscal year, the Dai Council consists of the following members:
- President / Executive Elder: Benjamin F. Terry, III, MAcc (“The Colonel”)
- Secretary: Jerod C. Batte
- Treasurer: open position available
- Ben Terry will serve as Treasurer throughout the remainder of 2019.
- Engineer: open position available
- Fundraiser: open position available
- Housing Assistance: open position available
- Kashrut: open position available
- Union Elders
- Sergeant of Arms: open position available
- Utility Elder: open position available
Supporting our Council of Elders is our team of Deacons, assistants, and administrators.
- Deacon: J.B. Dylan Farley
- Website Administrator: Jerod C. Batte
Important documents relating to the governance of Dai Mission Ministries may be downloaded here in PDF format.
- Dai Council Orders of Decree: [HTML] [PDF]
This document — which once served as the original governing document for the Dai people — contains a basic code of conduct for Dai Mission Ministries members and serves as a set of ordinances for the planned Community of Goshen.
- Dai Mission Ministries Council Elder Duties: [HTML] [PDF]
This document outlines the specific duties of each council elder.
- Official Bylaws for Dai Mission Ministries: [PDF]
Drafted in 2016 and officially in December 2018, these Bylaws govern the day-to-day operations of Dai Mission Ministries.
- 501(c)3 Application: [PDF]
This is the official IRS application for 501(c)3 non-profit status that has been filed by Dai Mission Ministries.
- Dai Mission Ministries Conflict of Interest Policy: [PDF]
The conflict of interest policy is designed to protect the ministry’s interest when it enters into arrangements that might benefit the private interest of an officer of the ministry or might result in a possible excess benefit transaction.
Spiritual/theological/philosophical works used by the Council for the governance of Dai Mission Ministries’ day-to-day activities may be downloaded here in PDF format.
- 5 Practical Tests of Faith: [PDF]
Summarized from Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe‘s The Strategy of Satan — How to Detect and Defeat Him, this document outlines five questions a believer should ask about any decision to judge whether that decision is spiritually sound. (This document was provided with love by Dr. Geraldo Cionelo.)
BOARD MEETING MINUTES
Minutes for the following Board of Elders meetings are available in PDF format.