In addition to the Messianic Unions, Dai Missions Ministries is also working on the following long-term projects:
- Project Shiloh: also called “Dai Mission”, a combined Messianic synagogue, monastery, and yeshiva open to the public for:
- worship services;
- spending Feast times on the grounds;
- spiritual rehabilitation;
- and Messianic ministerial training.
- Project Berea: also called “Dai Institute”, a Messianic educational institute on the grounds of Dai Mission.
- Project Goshen: also called “Dai Colony”, a future Messianic planned community project.