As an inclusive body of believers that are open to a wide variety of beliefs within the Judeo-Christian lines of faith, we do hold fast though to these core beliefs:
- We believe in the Father (YHWH), the Son (Yeshua), and the Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh).
- We believe that Yeshua ha Mashiach (Jesus the Christ) is the Jewish Messiah prophesied in the Scripture and believe in His return.
- We believe that Israel was and still is the chosen people of YHWH and His covenant with Israel is still valid and in force.
- We agree with and implement the grafting in process illustrated in Chapter 15 of the book of the Acts of the Apostles.
- We believe that Yeshua came to fulfill the Torah by living it out and did not come to do away with it. Rather, Yeshua became the example of how to live out the Torah in one’s life.
- We believe the Sabbath runs from sundown Friday evening through sundown Saturday evening.
- We believe in the unification of the body within the Kingdom of YHWH.
- We believe in the “Great Commission” — the Messiah’s instruction to spread His teachings to all the nations of the world and to proselytize others in His name — and its execution to all peoples on the earth, both to Jew and Gentile, the path of salvation being open to all who will hear the Word and walk in the Way.